Mrs Kajal Ramnanun
Telephone: 27 33 260 5386
Building & Room: Commerce Building, Golf Road Campus
I am a lecturer in Management Accounting at the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal within the School of Accounting Economics and Finance. My teaching includes management accounting and financial accounting. I hold a Master’s Degree and a fully completed CIMA, ACMA, CGMA. My research focus includes Business rescue, the impact of post commencement finance on financially distressed companies and funding sources.
My knowledge of strategic Financial Accounting and Management & Cost Accounting principles has been supplemented by extensive experience within the private sector having worked in senior positions at Global Manufacturing, FMCG’s and other service sectors prior to entering Academics.
- B.Comm (Acct)
- P.G Dip Business Management
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), ACMA, CGMA
- Pursuing a PHD
- Business Rescue
- Turnaround management and business restructuring as a strategy to aid distressed ventures in search of rescue and growth
- The impact of post commencement finance on business rescue and available sources of finance for distressed companies seeking resuscitation.
- Management accounting systems & tools contributing to decision-making in the entity.
- Business decline, Insolvency and Debt management
- K RAMNANUN, S PILLAY and R RAJARAM. 2019. Ascertaining The Impact Of Post-Commencement Finance On Business Rescue In Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa